Gravel cycling is all the rage as the sport continues to expand and riders search out new places to explore and discover.
Located a short drive from Bowral, the Belanglo State Forest gravel course has been carefully planned out and takes in some of the region’s best off-road riding. The 50km course offers participants a challenging ‘gravel plus’ adventure and will no doubt become one of the signature gravel events of the year.
Dirty Bowral is a gravel plus event suitable for a range of bikes including gravel, MTB, selected ebikes and their pedal assisted equivalent. The ride starts at the Belangalo car park (just off the Hume Highway) and continues off road for 50km through the Belanglo State Forest. A small selection of event services such as mechanics and first aid will be at the marshalling area along with a hydration station at the half way point. The event will commence at 8:30am Saturday 16th October with marshalling from 7:30am.
- Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021
- Time: 08:30am – 12pm
- Distance: 50km
- Start / Finish Line: Belanglo State Forest (a short drive from Bowral)
- Minimum Age: Riders must be aged 14+. Riders aged between 14-16 will require an Australian Cycling Race Licence to register.
- Price: $80 or $72 when combined with a Gran Fondo event
- Multiple Event Offer: Register for Dirty Bowral and a Gran Fondo event to save 10% off the entry fee. Discount automatically applied.
- Entry Inclusions: Click here to view entry inclusions
- Insurance: Rider insurance is compulsory for this event. If you are not already covered by your own insurer such as Bicycle NSW or Cycling Australia, a $10 fee will apply. Click here for insurance FAQs.
DIRTY BOWRAL: COURSE MAP
2021 Dirty Bowral Gravel course map subject to change.