The Noosa Classic is excited to announce a new edition to our 2020 Gran Fondo, the Gyndier Drive Hill Climb!
Just a short ride from the event village to the start of the climb, you can race your mates up the first climb of the day for the Noosa Classic events!
Starting at 40m elevation and climbing to 132m this climb is 2.5km long and with an average grade of 4% it’s the perfect warm up for the Noosa Classic!
The current Strava record is 4min50sec! Can you beat this?
- Date: Saturday, 15 August 2020
- Start Time: Starting at 12pm, riders will depart on their own in 1 minute intervals. The last rider will depart at 1:39pm.
- Start Location: Gyndier Drive, Tinbeerwah (enter off Cooroy Noosa Rd)
- Finish / Event Village Location: Top of Gyndier Drive, Tinbeerwah (Sunrise Rd end)
- Minimum Age: Riders must be aged 12+.
- Price: $30
- Insurance: The entry fee covers you with insurance for during the Hill Climb event. Click here for insurance FAQs.
- LIMITED TO FIRST 100 RIDERS
REGISTER HERE to secure your place!