For this year’s Noosa Classic, we’ve partnered up with Fisiocrem to help you and your muscles relax and repair after event weekend! Check out their new Solulgel below.
What is it and what does it do?
Fisiocrem Solugel is a topical massage gel for the temporary relief of muscular aches and pains. Fisiocrem contains Menthol and naturally derived active ingredients of Arnica, Hypericum, Calendula and Melaleuca. This unique combination of active ingredients provides the following benefits:
· Helps relieve muscle aches and pains
· Helps relieve pain associated with minor injuries and helps relieve localised muscle pain ailments
· Helps reduce mild muscle inflammation/swelling
· Helps with post exercise recovery
· Helps relieve symptoms of muscles sprains and strains
· Helps to relieve symptoms of mild soft tissue trauma
· Helps relieve bruise oedema and bruise symptoms fisiocrem solugel is available in 60g, 120g and 250g tubes of gel for pain relief, to suit your everyday needs. Fisiocrem’s small tube is perfect for on-the-go, while the medium tube is suitable to have on your desk at work. Their long-lasting large tube is just what you need for relief at home.
Where can I get it?
Fisiocrem is available online or at your local pharmacy, Coles, Woolworths or health store.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Pronat Group Australia Pty Ltd | 16/8 Production Avenue, Molendinar 4214 Australia 07 5580 1173