160km MAXI CLASSIC: Course Overview
Join the Noosa MAXI CLASSIC to take on the relentless undulations of the stunning hinterland.
Starting in Tewantin, an easy 5km ride from Hastings Street in Noosa, this course will take you far away from the peaceful sound of waves lapping the shore.
You’ll ride through ever-changing mountain scapes, into lush valleys and past historic towns as you push yourself to the Finish Line.
Along the way you’ll tackle the infamous Cootharaba KOM climb and amass almost 2,000m of climbing.
Once you cross the Finish Line it’s time to relax with friends at the Noosa Classic Event Village where you’ll find a selection of craft beers and fine wines along with a choice of gourmet food stalls.
- Date: Sunday, 14 August 2022
- Start Time: 6:30am
- Start + Finish Line / Event Village Location: Sir Thomas Riley Park within Noosa District Sports Complex, 31 Butler St, Tewantin QLD 4565
- Minimum Age: Riders must be aged 12+. Riders aged between 12-16 will require an Australian Cycling Race Licence to register.
- Entry Inclusions: Click here to view entry inclusions
- Insurance: Rider insurance is compulsory for this event. If you are not already covered by your own insurer such as Bicycle Queensland or Cycling Australia, a $10 fee will apply. Click here for insurance FAQs.
- Bike Restrictions: e-Bikes can be used on all events. It is the riders responsibility to ensure their battery is charged and can last their chosen distance.