Your Bowral Classic ambassadors are a passionate bunch of riders! We wanted to share their positivity with you and bring you 5 reasons why they love to ride the Bowral Classic!
- It’s a great chance to catch up with friends from all over NSW!
- I love the carnival atmosphere of the weekend.
- Beautiful countryside to ride through in the Southern Highlands.
- It’s always a challenging course (but very rewarding).
- Keeps me training through the Canberra Winter.
Diego and Megan
- The beautiful scenery of the course around Bowral and the surrounds.
- A weekend away in a beautiful country town with friends, eating, catching up and drinking wine!
- Being able to visit some of the amazing wineries in the region.
- The village feel at the end of the ride where you can catch up on all the stories from everyone’s adventures, struggles and triumphs.
- The awesome organisation of the event, and the enthusiasm of the organisers and the many volunteers that help along the way.
Diego also saids: “I love Bowral! I just do! Mainly because of James Yaffa, he’s a dream boat!”
- Being able to finally get out of the 5km radius!
- Seeing all my friends out and sharing our passion of cycling.
- The quaint old buildings, towns and scenery.
- Having dinner and drinks with friends!
- Being able to have a little holiday, that is really accessible!
Heres why Dougal and his team- The High Street Flyers, love the Bowral Classic!
- Fantastic carnival atmosphere so different to our regular ride outings.
- Stunning scenery in the Southern Highlands. Awesome to ride through this amazing part of the State.
- Well organised and supported with amazing volunteers and heaps of locals cheering you on!
- Great opportunity to get your ride buddies together for a weekend away, doing something we love and enjoying good local food and hospitality
- There is a ride for all types of cyclists – from those looking for the challenge of a longer ride as well as those who just want to get out and have some fun in the great outdoors!
- It’s not just an event, it’s a community. You get to know the people who ride and put on all the Classic events.
- The course is challenging yet rewarding with amazing roads and scenery.
- The Bowral community get amongst the action lining the roads with cowbells and etc. This makes for a great vibe especially when you’re at the back end of the course and starting to hurt.
- A weekend away in a country town, my family meet me there and we use it as a family weekend away.
- Far from my favourite thing but my mom loves to come to the Bowral Classic as a spectator and she loves the antique shop!
- Cycling with people whom enjoy cycling as much as I do!
- Challenging myself in the more difficult courses.
- The gorgeous scenery of the Southern Highlands.
- The atmosphere of the Village at the end of the big ride!
- Meeting new people.
A huge thanks to all our ambassadors for getting involved in this fun project! We can’t wait to see you all at the Bowral Classic.