150km maxi classic: course overview
The new and improved 150km Gran Fondo course will take riders through the rolling hills of Bowral, Berrima, Exeter, Robertson and Kangaloon. Come prepared. During the ride around the beautiful Southern Highlands riders will face a variety of rolling hills, short steep climbs, and beautiful descents.
- Date: Sunday, 16 October 2022
- Start Time: 06:35am-06:55am
- Start Line: Bong Bong St, Bowral
- Finish Line / Event Village Location: Loseby Park, Bowral
- Minimum Age: Riders must be aged 10+. Riders aged between 10-16 must be accompanied by an adult throughout the ride.
- Entry Inclusions: Click here to view entry inclusions
- Insurance: Rider insurance is compulsory for this event. If you are not already covered by your own insurer such as Bicycle NSW or Cycling Australia, a $10 fee will apply. Click here for insurance FAQs.