70KM ROULEURS CLASSIC: course overview
70km with 605m of ascent
The 2022 Rouleurs Classic is a new course that we have put on offer based off the 2021 rider feedback for wanting another mid-distance ride, so here it is! You will be starting on one of regional Australia’s most iconic main streets, before rolling out through the first of the Mudgee vineyards, home of many of Australia’s best wines.
This exciting new course will have you heading out on the same roads as the Maxi and Challenge riders.
As you head along Mudhut Creek Rd you will continue to your first Rest Stop just before Henry Lawson Dr. From here you will get to tackle the final Kicker QOM/KOM on Lowes Peak Rd! Be sure to enjoy the view from the top of the climb!
Then on the final stretch of the course that has you riding through the vineyards again back to the Event Village where you can enjoy a bite to eat and a cold beverage to quench the thirst you have amassed!
- Date: Sunday, 1 May 2022
- Start Time: 8:00am
- Start Location: Church Street (outside St Marys Catholic Church), Mudgee
- Finish / Event Village Location: Glen Willow Regional Sports Complex, Mudgee
- Minimum Average Speed to Complete Course: 18km/hour
- Minimum Age: Riders must be aged 12+. Riders aged between 12-16 will require an Australian Cycling Race Licence to register.
- Entry Inclusions: Click here to view entry inclusions
- Insurance: Rider insurance is compulsory for this event. If you are not already covered by your own insurer such as AusCycling a $10 fee will apply. Click here for insurance FAQs.
70km ROULEURS CLASSIC: COURSE MAPS
2022 course maps subject to change.